Proposal Coordinator – Automotive Division
Sylvan, Inc. is a market-leading, trusted automotive service contractor to Fortune 500 companies.
The Proposal Coordinator – Conveyor Division will be responsible for day-to-day office duties within the Conveyor Division including but not limited to the items listed below. The successful candidate will need to act proactively and be punctual and reliable. This position at times will require overtime.
The list below is meant to be a guide and not all inclusive of the responsibilities.
- Provide administrative support to executives and conveyor engineering team by preparing documents for meetings, preparing notes/letters, spreadsheets, proposal forms, maintaining vehicle logs, processing expenses, running errands, administering cell phone plans, etc.
- Sort incoming mail and other correspondence within the Conveyor Division. Distribute documents to appropriate staff members. Prepare all documentation that needs to be mailed and prepare courier shipments as requested.
- Work with technical support team to maintain office computers, internet, phone, printers, etc. within the Conveyor Division.
- Liaison with controller to process daily needs related to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable as required within the Conveyor Division.
- Collect and manage timesheets, contractor invoicing and expense checks for approval by the VP of Operations or VP of Project Management and Sales.
- Assist with Bid Documents, Subcontractors and Amendments as instructed by executive management.
- File Work Orders, ABM’s, and Transmittal documentation within the Conveyor Division.
- Prepare letters of transmittal to the customer, field, or sub-contractors.
- Assist conveyor engineering personal with administrative tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Competencies
- High school diploma is required, some college is preferred.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills with emphasis on Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Position will have a high workflow with emphasis on Excel based documents from customers and within the organization.
- Excellent prioritization skills with the ability to prioritize own time, and time and workflow of others.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate verbally effectively and professionally and in writing ensuring tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of responsibilities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- A thorough understanding for the nature of an office environment and the importance of confidentiality, discretion, and sound judgement.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org