Project Controls Specialist
Sylvan, Inc. is a market-leading, trusted industrial services contractor to Fortune 500 companies.
The Project Controls Specialist will be responsible to assemble and provide information to Project Managers and Operations Management within their assigned Business Units regarding project current cTo be able to work as Project Engineer with a large mechanical contactor where professional experience in construction engineering will assist the project manager on fast paced Automotive/ Industrial projects.
The list below is meant to be a guide and not all inclusive of the daily responsibilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Bluebeam.
- Able to read mechanical blueprints, specifications and understand work scopes.
- Assist in creating and updating project schedules, look ahead and manpower reports.
- Knowledgeable in safety procedures. OSHA 10 and/or 30 hour is preferred.
- Able to interface directly with client project team, tradesman, and Architecture Engineering (A/E).
- Language skills – Fluent in Korean is preferred.
Experience and Education Requirements
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a construction project engineer is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in construction management, building science, engineering and/or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working both independently and in a team environment
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in construction meetings with clients, GC project team, and/or Architecture Engineering firms.
- Assist in preparing project schedules and maintain them throughout multiple jobs.
- Ensure prompt submission of project drawings based on specifications.
- Prepare and maintain submittal logs.
- Collaborate with project manager on subcontractor buyout and issue contracts.
- Procurement of construction materials and equipment, process purchase orders
- Learn- understand and implement customers project requirements
- Participate in company functions, client entertainment
Email your resume to email@example.com