Sylvan, Inc. is a market-leading, trusted industrial services contractor to Fortune 500 companies.
The Piping Superintendent will be responsible for overseeing commercial and industrial plumbing construction projects and manage the projects to include but not limited to material, personnel, schedules and communication with project managers and customers.
The list below is meant to be a guide and not all inclusive of the daily responsibilities.
- Forecast manpower and materials.
- Communicate effectively with our General Contractors and Project Managers
- Maintain a project schedule to meet deadlines.
- Able to interface directly with client project team, tradesman, and Architecture Engineering Helps facilitate corporate safety plan for all employees working on projects.
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience commercial and industrial plumbing.
- Underground layout for plumbing drain systems.
- Ability to solder and braze copper.
- Ability to read and comprehend drawings and specifications.
- Ability to interpret and install work from a 3D model.
- Lead a team of plumbers in the installation of PVC, cast iron, copper, gas lines, etc.
- Experience working with Trimble layout systems is preferred.
- Tracking and identification of “extra work” is required.
Email your resume to email@example.com