Sylvan, Inc. is a market-leading, trusted industrial services contractor to Fortune 500 companies.
- Analyze drawings and other data to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates.
- Consult with Owners and Subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
- Review proposals to find the most cost-efficient way to complete projects for bidding.
- Communicate with vendors, subcontractors, construction superintendents, and engineers to discuss and formulate estimates.
- Prepare proposals, finalize estimates for prospective projects.
- Site visits as needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Experience with estimating software.
- Experience estimating mechanical projects.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Must be able to complete advanced mathematical functions.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills.
- Construction field experience with plumbing and/or HVAC is preferred.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience estimating in the construction industry or related industry.
Email your resume to email@example.com