Aftermarket Sales and Maintenance – Estimator and Sales Coordinator
Sylvan, Inc. is a market-leading, trusted automotive service contractor to Fortune 500 companies.
The ASM – Estimator and Sales Coordinator will be responsible for the estimating, order data entry, purchase order data entry to Vista, estimate tracking, sales tracking, part tracking and any other requirements from management as required. The Estimator and Sales Coordinator will report to the Vice President of Operations.
The list below is meant to be a guide and not all inclusive of the responsibilities.
- Develop estimates from RFQ’s from the Account Representative effectively and efficiently.
- Proposals to be reviewed with the Account Representative for proper content and mark-up prior to issuing to VP Operations for final approval.
- Provide and update weekly estimating and RFQ log for tracking of estimating progress and sales.
- Maintain spreadsheets for purchases and deliveries for weekly ASM meetings.
- Issues Purchase Orders to suppliers for all parts purchased and sub-fabrication requirements for the ASM Group.
- Obtain all ASM employee timesheets and expense reports for VP Operation weekly approval.
- Receives all incoming sales calls for customers other than the Account Representative customers.
- Responsible for all customer purchase orders and routing them through the proper channels for job numbers, sales log tracking and AP and AR requirements.
- Responsible for all AR tracking requirements for invoicing and payments received and log maintained monthly.
- Maintain revenue forecast vs actual and submit to VP Operations monthly.
- Report all product, engineering, fabrication, and delivery non-conformances to VP Operations when an issue is found.
- Work with VP Operations and Account Representative on ASM improvements, suggestions and corrective actions as required.
- Along with the Account Representative verify that the schedule is met with engineering, fabrication, purchasing and delivery until the product is delivered and signed for by the customer.
- Schedule sub-fabrication inspections with a quality inspection representative prior to shipping any sub-fabrication to the customer.
- Provide a list of requirements to Account Representative if additional information is needed and he/she will contact the customer.
- Maintain records of satisfaction with the customer from the Account Representative.
- Maintain orderly filing system for all ASM records both hard copy and electronic copy.
Qualifications and Competencies
- High school diploma is required, some college is preferred.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Intermediate MS Office skills with emphasis on Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Excellent prioritization skills with the ability to prioritize own time, and time and workflow of others.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate verbally effectively and professionally and in writing ensuring tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of responsibilities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org